Small Brief Case / BC-01-002
- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and robust Metal hardware, buckle, and zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - Leather briefcase is perfect for professionals, students, and travelers who value both style and functionality.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - The main compartment of the briefcase has a padded sleeve that can hold up to a 15” laptop. The briefcase features two additional pouch style sections with one being expandable by unzipping the edges and the other having organizers for pens, wallets, and other small items. Externally the briefcase features a lockable buckle, a carry handle, detachable shoulder strap, and a slip pocket at the rear.
Materials & Design
This leather briefcase is made of 100% full-grain leather and tear-resistant 100% cotton lining interior. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a briefcase that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods.
The leather briefcase is spacious enough to fit up to a 15-Inch laptop. Also, features multiple accessory pockets and multiple compartments to keep all your essentials organized.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L39cm x W10cm x H30cm.
Features: Fits up to 17” laptop, adjustable & detachable shoulder strap, carry handle, a section with an organization for pens, wallets and other small items, lockable buckle, one external slip pocket.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your briefcase, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.