Ladies Back Pack / BP-01-001
- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and robust metal hardware, and zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - Ladies' backpack is perfect for professionals, students, and travelers who value both style and functionality.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - The main compartment is divided into two by a zip-sleeve to keep the contents organized. Additionally, there is a slip pocket and zip-pocket on the inside walls. Externally the bag features a zip-pocket on both faces of the bag with the front one being weather resistant. The bag can be worn as a backpack or as a crossbody by simply zipping up the strap.
Materials & Design
This leather briefcase has adjustable straps and made of 100% full grain leather exterior and tear-resistant 100% cotton lining interior.
The main compartment is divided into two by a zip-sleeve to keep the contents organized. Additionally, there is a slip pocket and zip-pocket on the inside walls. Externally the bag features a zip-pocket on both faces of the bag with the front one being weather resistant. The bag can be worn as a backpack or as a crossbody by simply zipping up the strap.
To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a backpack that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L23cm x W9.5cm x H26cm.
Features: Extendable zippered shoulder/crossbody strap, two inside zip pockets, one inside sleeve, hard reinforced base.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your backpack, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.