A source of natural omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Unique high potency supplement rich in EPA, DHA, GLA and ALA.
How does it work?
The right balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 is vital. Omega supplements help boost vitamin contents, and provide potent antioxidant-like properties that help to free the body of toxins and eradicate free radicals before they have time to attack our cells.
There are some very unique differences associated with omega 3 supplements and omega 3.6.9 supplements. To begin with, the omega 9 is a monounsaturated fat, as opposed to a polyunsaturated fat, and that is not actually essential. Omega 3.6.9 capsules provide more benefits to the human body than omega 3 alone.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults take two (2) capsules with a meal and water.
What are there any side effects?
As with all supplements, always speak to your doctor before using any new product, and discontinue use if you experience any adverse side effects. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use this supplement without first speaking to their doctor. Although very safe, some users have experienced the following side effects: fish aftertaste when taken on an empty stomach, allergic reactions (if allergic to seafood), stomach cramps diarrhea or increased caloric consumption.
High Potency ingredients and excellent source of EPA, DHA, GLA and ALA.
- Borago officinalis: 20.0% Gamma-Linolenic-Acid
- Fish oil: 24.0% Docosa-Hexaenoic-Acid and 36.0% Eicosa-Pentaenoic-Acid
- Linum usitatissimum: 50.0 % Alpha-Linolenic-Acid
The omega 3, 6 & 9 supplement is Halal and the capsule is made of Certified Halal ingredients.
Daily Supplementation of Natural Fervor’s High-Quality Omega 3.6.9 Softgels
- Help support a healthy heart.
- Omega 3’s fatty acids offer many health benefits that can improve your quality of life.
- Omega-3 is an essential nutrient that our bodies need to support health. The fatty acids are very beneficial and can aid us towards improving our well-being.
- Omega 6 fatty acids are mainly used by the body for energy