- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and tear-resistant %100 cotton lining to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - 15 Inch laptop sleeve is perfect for professionals, students, and travelers who value both style and functionality.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- The laptop sleeve has a velcro fastener, padded walls, and can hold up to 15” laptops of different dimensions.
Materials & Design
The 15’’ laptop sleeve is made from %100 full-grain leather that is very durable and ages beautifully, creating a sleeve that is uniquely your own. To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods.
High-quality leather, fine stitching, velcro fastener, high quality %100 cotton lining proves that it is #MadeForLife. To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods.
The multi-utility sleeve is perfect for your iPad as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L40cm x W1cm x H30cm.
Features: Velcro fastener, padded walls.
Compatible with most tablets and fits most laptops with up to a 15-inch screen.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your leather sleeve, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.