- #MadeForLife - Tannin Leather goods are crafted from the highest quality materials. We use 100% Full Grain Leather and Robust Metal Hardware and Zippers to ensure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability & Craftsmanship - We use locally sourced eco-friendly tanned leather. We are committed to making a meaningful contribution to protecting the environment. Every piece is handmade by skilled artisans using traditional methods.
- Multipurpose Use - 15 Inch laptop bag is perfect for professionals, students, and travelers who value both style and functionality.
- Thoughtful Gift - Timeless design and high quality make a great gift that your loved ones can cherish for life.
- Design - The zipped padded section for laptops can hold up to a 15” laptop. Externally, the bag has two slip pockets on the front and a large zip pocket in the rear. The bag has an attached carry handle and an adjustable detachable shoulder strap.
Materials & Design
The 15’’ laptop bag is made from full-grain leather. To ensure environmental health & safety we use eco-friendly tanning methods. The interior lining is %100 cotton. Full-grain leather is durable and ages beautifully, creating a laptop bag that is uniquely your own and #MadeForLife
This multi-pocketed leather laptop bag is big enough to fit your everyday needs. Front exterior pockets can hold a spread of business essentials including a telephone, pens, passports, etc. Exterior front and rear zip pockets are meant for straightforward access to frequently needed items.
Dimensions & Specifications
Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: L40cm x W2cm x H28.5cm.
Features: Adjustable detachable shoulder strap, carry handle, two slip pockets, one zip pocket. Robust metal fittings and zippers.
Handcrafted in India
How To Take Care Of Leather Goods
We use premium full-grain leather to ensure your touchpoints – the handles, strap, luggage tag – with our products are truly best in class. To take care of your bag, we suggest avoiding prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and direct contact with grease, water, oil, and dirt. When cleaning or buffing the leather, please use neutral leather care products that will not stain or dye the leather and do not apply direct heat to the leather.
In terms of leather care, we recommend applying a natural leather balm every 4-6 months. We use natural leather therefore with time the leather will begin to age nicely, regular use of leather balm will contribute to a rich, supple appearance. For more durable protection of the leather, we would recommend a protective spray.